Vi bruger cookies på På bruger vi cookies til at give dig en god oplevelse og til at indsamle statistik, der kan være med til at forbedre brugeroplevelsen. Hvis du klikker dig videre på accepterer du samtidig vores cookie- og privatlivspolitik.

Læs mere

Taxes when working in Sweden

The Swedish tax system - a brief introduction

Tax in Sweden is divided between municipal and state taxes, and taxes increases in line with income.

Paying tax - what to do when you get a job in Sweden

When you work in Sweden, you must pay tax in Sweden. You must have a “coordination number” (Samordningsnummer) from Skatteverket, which is the Swedish Tax Authority, in the municipality of your place of work, and you must also ...

Danish tax when you have a job in Sweden

When you live in Denmark and commute to a job in Sweden, you pay tax in Sweden. The most common is to pay 25% SINK tax in 2019. In some cases, you are also charged additional tax in Denmark.

SINK tax when commuting to Sweden

If you commute from Denmark to your workplace in Sweden, you have limited tax liability and you may be taxed at the so-called SINK tax (state income tax for non-residents), which is 25 percent (2019).

Expert tax in Sweden

If you are a foreign so-called key person who works temporarily in Sweden, you can be covered by the so-called expert tax.